Alpharetta Data Center for Information Storage, Sharing and Disaster Recovery Expands at Digital Ignition
ALPHARETTA, Ga., October 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Digital Ignition, One of the Fastest Growing Coworking Spaces and Technology Incubators Georgia, announced the expansion of its data center, designed to meet the growing IT needs of businesses in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Ejaculate, Milton, Gainesville, John’s Creek, Suwanee, and the North georgia Region.
The US economy loses between $ 200 To $ 570 billion one year of productivity due to power outages and other data disruptions. With increasing digitization, remote working, fast access to data, secure information storage requirements and global cybersecurity specifications, businesses of all sizes are looking for data centers close to their homes. and their office that will facilitate these new levels of business support.
After a successful soft launch in June 2021, Digital Ignition’s data center provides:
- Data center near home and tech epicenters – strategically located in one of the fastest growing technological fields in the country.
- Access on demand information, replicated backups, and personnel who can help with disaster recovery planning.
- Modern controls and protections which include biometric access controls, N + 1 redundancy, Leibert assisted cooling of the data center, generators, internet service providers and ongoing support.
- Dynamic seating arrangements which can accommodate technical teams of up to 100 people if needed to test or restore a company’s entire system.
- Dedicated public Internet address space available for VPN or remote server / network access.
- Network engineers on site to help set up and get started.
As a result, Digital Ignition’s data center is ideal for:
- Businesses trying to store and access large files and huge volumes of information.
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning companies, and Internet of Things (IoT) blockchain teams with significant data processing needs.
- Engineering, architectural, robotics and 3D modeling product development companies that need to host, test and access large files in real time.
- Technology providers and digital transformation companies that analyze large and confidential datasets.
“Our Alpharetta data center is focused on productivity and business continuity in today’s highly digital work environment” noted Joanne sanders, President of EWISE communications and CEO of Digital Ignition. “We are delighted to offer businesses that adapt to this new way of doing business a close-to-home solution that helps them stay focused on growth.” she added.
To schedule a visit or for more information on Digital Ignition’s data center, please visit their website at www.digitalignition.com or call 770.369.9321.
About digital ignition
Digital Ignition, one of the fastest growing technology incubators in the state of Georgia, serves as a launching pad for more than 40 growing businesses in the region. Situated in Alpharetta, Georgia (often referred to as the fintech capital of the world), Digital Ignition facilities offer flexible and oversized coworking spaces, unique access to Georgia Tech ATDC’s best incubator services and community-driven accelerator services that connect member companies with businesses in the region looking to innovate.
SOURCE digital ignition